This Mega fest is open to all Students of Institutions, Schools, Certified Clubs and Academies.
All Participants Should Bring two Passport Size Photographs for issue of ID cards.
- The performers from Certified Clubs and Academies have to be an enrolled bonafide student
of any Certified / Affiliated School, College, Institute or University having valid Identity card
of the Institution they are studying in as well as that of the Clubs and the Academies. It is to
be noted that only students enrolled in full time programme of at least 2 years shall be
permitted. Students enrolled in short time certification course / programmes from technical
certification Institutions are NOT permitted to participate.
- Students with incomplete degree (course incomplete / backlogs / thesis submission pending,
etc.) are allowed to participate. Students whose provisional degree has been sanctioned by
any Institution shall not be considered eligible to compete if not admitted in any other
Institution on completion of the degree.
- It is to be noted that there shall be only one level of Competition common to all i.e School /
Institute / Colleges / Universities / Clubs / Academies etc.
- School Children from Standard 8 to Standard 12 are allowed to participate in the festival.
However, in case the children in coming through Academies & Clubs, there is no bar on the
current standard in which the student is studying.
- A participant can participate in any number of events (if not running parallel) with the
registration fees of Rs. 500.00 only which does not include accommodation/food.
- Accommodation fee of Rs. 50/- per head per day shall be charged from the contestants
seeking accommodation (if available on first come first served basis).
- Confirmation of accommodation shall be provided to all registered students who have
completed all formalities including payment of fee at least 48 hours in advance to the
commencement of the festival.
- Accommodation shall not be provided to local participants from Ambala City, Ambala Cantt.,
Shahbad and Yamunanagar as a number of buses ply between the campus and the above
- Food has to be managed by the participants on their own from the mess available in the
campus on paid basis or external kiosks present in and around the campus.
- Participants should produce their valid College ID card & Adhaar Card at the time of
registration during the fest.
- Participants must have their UniversuMM Id card with them at all venues for participation
- Cash Prizes shall be issued in the form of Cheque. Cheques shall be issued in the name of
Individual in case of solo events and team leader in case of Group event. Division of the cash
prize amongst the team shall be a matter of the team and MMDU shall not be responsible in
case of any Intra-team dispute.
- The tentative schedule of events will be posted on the UniversuMM-2023 website before the
commencement of the fest, yet the organizers reserve the right to make changes accordingly
if necessary due to unavoidable circumstances.
- All the participants should strictly follow the rules and regulations of the UniversuMM.
Misbehaviour of any kind in any event will lead to disqualification from the fest.
- ORGANIZERS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING PHOTOGRAPHS
AND VIDEOS TO TEAMS. All teams are hereby requested to kindly bring along their
media person for coverage and that person has to be a student and cannot be a professional.
The coverage, too, has to be done from the space available and so special access shall be
granted to the personnel.