- There is absolutely no fee involved in this festival.
- This Mega fest is open to all students of Education Colleges, Institutions, Universities& Schools.
- It is to be noted that there shall be only one level of Competition
common to all i.e School / Institute / Colleges / Universities etc.
- School Children from Standard 8 to Standard 12 are allowed to
participate in the festival.
- A participant can participate in any number of events (if not running
- Participants must register on the official website and should have a valid
UNI Number which is provided only after verification of an OTP send on
registered mobile numbers.
- The tentative schedule of events will be posted on the UniversuMM-
2021 website before the commencement of the fest. The organizers
reserve the right to make changes accordingly, if necessary, due to
- All the participants should strictly follow the rules and regulations of
UniversuMM. Misbehaviour of any kind, in any event, will lead to
disqualification from the fest.
- E-certificates shall be provided to each participant on their UniversuMM
account created on the website. Certificates shall be issued to each
participant who successfully participates in the events and their
participation is deemed intentional & authentic by the judges. No
certificate shall be issued for casual registration, who do not perform to
a very basic level required by the event.
- The Top 3 performers and up to 5 performers shall be awarded a
Certificate of Merit. A National Level Certificate of Merit carries great
weightage at any level of competition, selection, accreditation &