- Home |
This event has given the opportunity to those who wants to showbiz their talents in the field of photography and they are love to shoot and click anywhere they found the beauty of nature, mountains, flowers, ambience, social activities, culture etc. Now a days the corporate world is also enrich with the specialised photography to sell their products online, wherein they are influencing the customers with the help of natural photography depicted to their clients. The natural ambience and real life photography are much in demand. If you have a passion to click the unique photos, here you can show your zeal with the help of this unique competition.
Event Type: Solo
This will be a Management event. It’s a on the spot topic based competition. Under this we will provide the (Brand name) to express their thoughts that how they can endorse any brand in the market and what will be the marketing strategy. For this we will provide5 to 7 minutes for Discussion. The best idea will be the winner.
This will a team based event. 2 members per team area allowed
The basic theme of the event is to bring out the Marketing and Presentation Skills of the Students. They have to post a Selfie with any product thinking as if they are endorsing the brand and they need to provide a unique tagline along with their Selfies.
Event Type: Solo
Team Size: 01
For years, companies in India have been transitioning from family ownership to run operations more professionally.
The classic family enterprise starts with an innovative founder who leads it through some of its most dramatic growth years. It’s increasingly evident that maintaining this entrepreneurial edge is critical for long-term survival. For family businesses, the changing environment poses distinct opportunities and challenges to the business model. Your limitation is your imagination. Break those limitations!
The competition is being organized to identify potential family-run businesses and convert them into futuristic ideas and focus on stimulating young minds to think creatively and work towards innovative business ideas and solutions for the country’s most promising businesses.
The participating teams should work on any mid-size business ventures whose owners could be approached easily and should have a relationship with any of the participants close enough to know shareable insights of the respective businesses
Event Type: Group
Team Size: 2-4
Today, quizzes are interactive platforms where students are not participating to take home a prize or get famous overnight, but to gain knowledge, seek opportunities to excel beyond academics and secure their future.
* Changes scope of learning: Since questions are based out-of-syllabus and require critical thinking and extensive research, students get into the habit of innovative learning from an early age.
* Encourages team work: Students need to form teams while participating in quizzes, giving them an opportunity to hone their teamwork skills.
* Bridges academia-industry gap: During interviews, recruiters have found that Indian students are good in theoretical knowledge but are not privy to industry knowledge because of the current pattern of curriculum. Hence, there is still a huge gap in preparing our students for the market.
* The future of quizzing lies in our desire to transform learning for our students. While the tools are in abundance, the focus needs to be on the content. Quizzing is not just about GK, but about connecting the dots, reading between the lines and arriving at a conclusion. It needs to focus on logical reasoning.
* The Quiz shall be conducted online using features like Google Meet, Zoom, etc.
Event Type: Group
Team Size: 2
|Ms. Bharti Verma||8219539704|